Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, November 28, 2019

IF YOU MET MY FAMILY YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND



Well ... it's been another eye-opening morning on FB this morning.
If you met my family you would understand ...
I opened FB around noon, an saw that my sister's granddaughter decided to show her ass this morning in a delusional attempt to slap me down:


Kiona: You refused medical help for your husband out of religion for quite a long time. I wonder if he would still be ok and healthier if you hadn’t. You lie about my grandmas name and her “backstabbing you” because you refuse to believe you’re wrong: EVER.

Me - First off, you don't know what you are talking about: as usual. I did not refuse anything ... BOB MADE HIS OWN DECISIONS UP TO HIS LAST BREATH. Secondly, you are not the badass bitch you believe you are. And Ramona is delusional - always has been. Grow up.

As usual, that side of the family is hopelessly delusional and so full of self-righteous bullshit they stink. Which just further drives home the fact that I was right to sever that branch and move on.
It is liberating to breathe freely again since I moved away from the oxious and nauseating odor ramona and her biased racist moronic family shroud themselves in. That ramona is STILL telling people that I killed my husband ... and that kiona is repeating it in a bitchy attempt to come off as a self-appointed badass is as ridiculous as it is sad.(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2018/10/knowledge.html)
First off - BOB WAS MAKING ALL THE DECISIONS CONCERNING HIS LIFE UP TO HIS LAST BREATH. I only had to make an 'executive decision' 1 time: August 30th, 2018 (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2018/09/fall-cleanup-and-forgiveness.html). That was the hardest thing I ever had to do, and Bob backed me up on that action. And Bob had it put on record with the hospital staffs in both hospitals that they were to hear me and do what I told them to do if he could not make medical decisions himself: BOB'S WISHES were duly noted by both medical teams at both hospitals; AND I NEVER HAD TO DO THAT AGAIN. Thank God.
Secondly, when in our home, ramona waited until I stepped out of the livingrooom to try to overstep me and insert her will into our seriously serious situation ... like Bob's mother and sisters did ... and she asked him flat out, "Is this your decision or Val's" - Bob got angry and told her in no uncertain terms that he was making his own decisions and that she should be ashamed of herself for suggesting otherwise - she was asked to leave and go home. TWICE 2 branches of the family tree TRIED to OVERRIDE BOB'S WISHES AND MY HONORING OF THOSE WISHES. And twice, both branches were told to butt out - BY BOB. Bob's mother and sisters eventually had the wisdom to back down, step back, and realize that Bob had the right to decide his own fate, based on his faith - whether anyone else but me was supporting and honoring him, or not. IT WAS NOT UP TO THEM WHAT HAPPENED WITH BOB'S LIFE. It was always up to Bob. And I honored his wishes. ramona never learned humility. That's why ramona is no longer in my life.(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2018/10/a-time-for-building-time-for-cutting_16.html)
Thirdly, that kiona would even put all this out on FB ON THANKSGIVING in a self-righteous manner, tells me that I am better off without these lunatics in my life. They don't know what the hell they are talking about ... they NEVER KNOW what they are talking about; yet they talk nonstop. Self-righteously. About things they KNOW NOTHING about.
I loved my husband. I love my husband still. We had serious decisions to make - and WE MADE THEM TOGETHER ... just like we had for 44 years. Bob was my whole life; that people would think I wanted him dead - FOR ANY REASON - is insane thinking.
And that those insane people would THINK FOR ONE MINUTE that their pathetic moves at being 'badass' IS badass moves is also insane. I am a premium card holder in Badassery ... and ramona knows that. kiona found that out. They all really just need to lay off the hooch, put the roaches down & step back: marijuana is a stupefying drug used by stupid people determined to prove how really stupid they are - toking a joint automatically unhinges mouths to highlight rampant stupidity, and dulls the brain that would otherwise say, "maybe you better not say/do that ..."
I would really LIKE to hang up the boxing mitts and shelf my Premium Badass Card, but assholes keep coming out of the woodwork, like cockroaches: so I have to keep putting the gloves on and knocking the faux badasses out.
I need a break.
FB & family gathering: not always a fun place to be.
People wonder why I have trust issues.
If you ever met my family, you would understand ...

ON AN UPNOTE: I did receive a morning phone call from both of my oldest grandddughters telling me they love me, and wishing me a good day; things can only get better, right? ;-)


Alyna (middle granddaughter; Stacey’s daughter) taking the picture, Krisalee (oldest granddaughter; Alex’s daughter), & me – when we were all together in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment