Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Keep Those Fingers Movin’, Movin’, Movin’ …

My Bazaar Cache bins are filling up quickly as my fingers continue their busy work ;-)

I worked up a few teen and adult beanies the past 2 days; as well as a pair of slipper socks for Hubs – which I did last night before turning in myself. The Slipper Socks work up very quickly, and I surprisingly found myself in bed before midnight: usually I am up to the early light of dawn. These are the items I completed:

Crochet Pony Tail or Messy Bun Beanie $12 EA. The original design can be found at this link: My Pretty Ponytail Hat by by (TLS) Beansieleigh
Crochet Teen Beanies – I like the effect of the Red Heart ‘Blacklight’ yarn, and I’m sure a teen girl will too $10; I worked up MOD SMILEY MONSTER white teen boy beanie just to add a little humor to the circuit this year $12 It took time, but it was fun to work out the details.


The inspiration for my crocheted white teen boy beanie: the Keiopo SMILEY MONSTER Youth Hat.


Note: In no way am I suggesting that anyone on these Blog Hops purchase anything I post – I am simply posting what I made, and what I have tagged, so that other crafters will feel confident asking a reasonable price for their hard work also. I am comfortable with what income I generate locally from my loyal customers and the newbie Bazaar visitors; I am not greedy, nor do I feel the need to solicit online customers ;-)

For the teen beanies (minus the earflaps), I used my old stand-by public domain pattern found @ FREE Basic Earflap Pattern: https://web.archive.org/web/20160229125904/http://craft-chic.com/free-crochet-pattern-basic-ear-flap-hat/


No comments:

Post a Comment