Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

IT’S ALL UPHILL

“It’s all uphill” is a phrase that can be taken 1 of 2 ways …

For the time being, ‘it’s an uphill battle’ is daunting, and it doesn’t seem like an encouraging prospect.

On the other hand, ‘it’s all uphill’ can be a good thing, because better things/happier times lay ‘just over the horizon’: it’s good to keep a positive outlook 😊

Challenges can make or break us – I will never be broken; so, the only other option is to let the circumstances and situations of the past 23 months … including this painful physical event ‘make me’: I can do that 😉

I purposefully cull people who use their fear to browbeat me into their way of thinking – I DO what is BEST FOR ME. Regardless of what others may think.
I believe in the power of prayer/divine healing; if people can’t respect that … they gotta go.

My mantra the last few days is, “Pray healing in; breathe pain out”: I plead the blood, and reminded Elohim that I am healed by Yeshua’s stripes. Of course, neither Elohim, nor Yeshua, need reminding … but I needed the affirmation; so, I quoted the Scriptures, and stood on them.

Pleading the blood is not begging Elohim to do something; the something has already been done.

Pleading the blood simply means I am actively activating the promise of my healing by the sacrifice price Yeshua paid 2020 years ago; it’s my statement of absolute faith I have in Calvary’s purchase through Yeshua’s eternal love for me – I am greatly loved, and highly favored … and I rely on Yeshua, as my Husband to provide for my well-being: spiritually, emotionally, and physically.

His blood spilled so freely on Calvary, is better than any insurance the world system has to offer!

I have lived my life like this since 1965; Elohei has never let me down.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjYnyz42mHQ)

Job 1, Isaiah 53:5, Jeremiah 17:14, and Mark 10:52.

I refuse to live life as a handicapped cripple.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6CJrGjATII)

Bob didn’t – and I won’t.

So help me God.

There is power in the blood; blood is the lifeforce – it fortifies … and even hospitals infuse blood as a purifying agent to the body.

I choose the blood of Yeshua.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErE5B2-3-4)

I have been lying in bed most of the past few days, to soothe the inflammation, and allow my body to fully recuperate. I’ve done research for organic and holistic alternatives to prednisone and ibuprofen: and it’s doable. Also, have been thinking of ways to modify and alter my lifestyle to manage the pain … and that is doable too, without too much alterations.

I’ve always been operating at turbo-speed, now I need to slow things down a bit.
Laundry adjustments, yesterday afternoon ... just turning the laundry basket upside down, and folding things on it, eliminates the need to bend and fold; right now.

One immediate change that came quickly to mind, was to call my BIL and ask him if he wants the rain barrels – they gotta go. Bob bought them for me in 2017, and built me stands to place them on; for my garden area … and it will be hard to part with them because they were love gifts to me from my husband; but man-handling the stands, setting the barrels up, and hauling lots of buckets of water back and forth between barrels and raised beds will exasperate this new issue. So, they gotta go.

He’ll take them, and they will have a good home. He also said he could lay a layer of pea gravel down for me along the length of the raised beds, so I will have an easier time gardening: the bulky river rock is nice for landscaping but it is hell to walk on. I was thankful he offered to do that (I had no idea he would even go there 😉); he is a good man, like Bob.

My prednisone and ibuprofen schedule is 10 AM & 10 PM; and I’ve been laying flat on my back, massaging my left leg until 10 AM, when I can medicate the pain … this morning, when I woke up around 5 AM, I decided to walk around every room in the house despite the pain (I need to keep my joints limber, and the blood flowing in my leg veins): being totally bedridden is never a good thing, as it breaks the body down in several ways that can lead to other medical complications. I also drank a cup of green tea with honey.

Green tea helps reduce inflammation in the body; I had a cup this morning before I dressed and went downtown.

I did another lap around the house – and noticed the pain had backed off enough that I was not checking the time every 20 minutes 😉

Elohim is faithful.

I had medical forms I had to fill out and get approved, so I drove into town, to the hospital to drop them off … only to be told, the department I needed no longer operates at the hospital; the paperwork has to be mailed in, or faxed into the regional Office, in Vancouver.

So, I mailed the forms in. 

Post Office Lobby line; Longview.

At this point – after walking all around my house twice, driving into town … then making numerous laps (and burning gas by the $$ making those laps) around the hospital building to find a freed-up parking space, and walking uphill (a NO-NO! the doc warned me against) to get onto the building (all other hospital access routes have been fenced off with chain-link security fences); my leg was starting to burn, and there was no way I was going to further run all over town to hunt a fax machine down!

But I was peeved: I had asked Danielle, at this time last year, if the hospital was going to go into shut-down mode – and she said “no; the hospital will always be operational, and this department will always be here”. She flat-out lied. And I knew it because it was obvious then that the hospital was running on a skeleton crew, and half the Financial Department has already been shifted to Vancouver. Now that department is totally gone.

Longview is dying.

insleeze has destroyed the economy with the stupid and ridiculous political demonrat agendas that are not rooted in reality; fantasy is not reality. Prison towns and welfare states do not generate financial securities – and qualified doctors refuse to work here: we were told by concerned doctors in ER, before Bob was moved to OHSU in 2018, that good surgeons would not even consider coming because there was no money to be made here. I was seriously pissed and gave the hospital a good piece of my mind – Bob was too critical, and he would not have survived the ambulance drive to Salem. That doctors would put $$$$$ ahead of their Hippocratic Oath is scandalous.

Doctors really do believe they are gods.

The only ‘doctors’ that work here are a triage skeleton crew: basically, field doctors. Anything serious – like Bob’s condition, and they will be honest and tell you they are out of their depth; sending critical patients to Vancouver, Portland, or Salem.

Most do not survive the trip.

Which makes my petition for divine healing all the more pressing.

And, if it be Elohim’s Will for my life … I will be: Elohim has already healed me of shoulder bursitis in 1987; and scoliosis back pain in 2008; and night blindness in 2016. So, when this intense pain - like noting I had ever expierienced before; flared up 12 days ago, fibromyalgia did come to mind: and I rejected that thought!

Fibromyalgia.
Scoliosis.

I will not live my life in fear; any type of fear.

So, when the doctor assessed the pain as ‘age-related’, I was actually relieved.

And I knew I could deal with that 😉 

I’m actually not fat – I’m in the ‘safe zone’ weight-wise for a 5’2” Senior woman. But I do want to shed at least another 10-15 pounds for my bone’s sake.

It’s no surprise to me that I am aging; I only have to look in the mirror … or at my skin that is losing its luster and elasticity: I didn’t notice these things before becoming a widow, because Bob always told me I was his ‘beautiful lady’. But in the course of 23 months/9 days/8 hours & 37 minutes, my hair has been significantly glitterized with an abundance of silvery shine – and my skin is showing wear and tear (which has been accentualized by the weight loss 23 months has wrought). Aging doesn’t bother me … it’s a natural course of life.

What does bother me though, is racking up a huge ER Bill just to be told that my body is aging.

DUH: I am 64. 

I just didn’t expect the breath-sucking pain. 

I’ve always taken care of my body: I was unprepared for the physical searing.

I’ve out-lived my mother’s parents, my father’s mother, and my mother … I had nothing to draw on, concerning old-age issues.

When I got back home, the pain had backed down enough that I swept the floors that had been ignored for the past 12 days (my military upbringing was making me feel like a guilty slob)

… and I pulled the Fall decorations, replacing them with Christmas decorations … nothing fancy or intricate, because I don’t want to set my healing backwards; just quick, simple, and easy on the body switch-outs 😉

Christmas Cornucopia.
I made this wreath to celebrate Christmas in our new home – I had no idea that I would be a widow at Christmas time in 2018.
( https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2017/11/away-we-go-and-ho-ho-ho.html)
Wreath & Seasonal Coir mat is all I am doing for Christmas 2020: it is enough this year.
I pulled the little dolly hauler, Bob bought me for my Bazaar Circuits, from the shed; and placed it in the car. It will tear up the steps … but it will save me from this intense pain.
I made 2 wreaths for our new home; 1 for each entry door. Hanging them every year is bittersweet now.
Front Porch; that's it for this year.
Christmas Ducks; nothing fancy, but a little festive 😉

I also received news that I have a traveling companion! I know this person, and we will have good times together.

We are already making tentative plans for the Spring of 2021 😊

I have a GOOD GOD!

At the end of every day, I know I have a good life.

And I have good people in my life: I am blessed and thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment