Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, January 23, 2020

I'M GLAD WE DANCED ANYWAY

Would not have missed the dance for anything.

I married Bob knowing a doctor had told him he may end up in a wheelchair due to a birth defect ... he never did; and we were thankful.


We never had that wheelchair in our lives, but we did have the Grim Reaper dogging us every step of our journey together.

Before our 7th Anniversary, Bob had already died twice; we lived another 37 years dodging the Grim Reaper. When Bob was served his Heavenly Ticket in December of 2018, he was ready to go Home; and because Elohim had been faithful and compassion to favor me with those extra 37 years following his 1981 death, it wasn’t so hard for me to let him go: Bob and I had in-depth talks about the life we had together, and the Life he was about to enter into/we prayed/I cried/we prayed/I played Southern Gospel music, because that was what Bob liked – and I wanted him ushered into Heaven with singing about the glories of Heaven. The fleshly vessel our spirits are housed in must die to release our spirit. Death does not frighten us.

Death is part of life: can't have one without the other.

That said, I am glad Bob & I danced well together through the life Elohim favored us with.


I love you, Babe.

I would not have missed the dance for anything :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment