Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

LOVE

December will mark 4 years since Bob's been gone. And this picture resonated with me while visiting a friend's FB page.

I got a message on Messenger a few minutes ago (4 weeks old - for whatever reason FB saw fit to keep it hidden), from a woman Bob and I were friends with when we lived on Sparks Drive, in Lexington (different friend). While reading the original 4-week-message .... and massaging back and forth ... it was like time hadn't really passed at all: with my mind's eye, I could see her and Bob talking, and laughing together. Visualizing that remembered time of my life, made my heart happy

A happy surprise.
 

She was sending me love through that message. I needed that message tonight – with the days getting shorter & darker.

God is good; He always KNOWS what I need, and makes sure I get it 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment