Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, November 30, 2019

GIVING A SHOUT OUT TO YESHUA!


I love watching miracles unfold.

An honest-to-God-MIRACLE happened yesterday, and I spent most of last night and all of this morning enjoying it :-D

Yesterday, while decorating the inside of the house, I had to move my dead laptop off the table - I shifted it to the alcove ... AND IT CAME ALIVE! Even though it quit working 6 months ago, I had left it plugged in - and checked it every day, hoping I would get a signal it would decide to come alive: no go. So, I planned on saving enough money to have a computer tech go into the hard drive and get my pictures and videos off of it and download those into Bob's laptop (the laptop I am now using, after mine quit). Yesterday, when I plugged it in, in the alcove, and went back in later to sweep the floor, IT WAS UP AND RUNNING! I couldn't believe my eyes <:-O So, I checked internet signal - and sure enough - IT WAS WORKING. I didn't waste any time PRAISING ELOHIM ... and crying with thanksgiving ... while going into my Pictures Files and GRABBING EVERYTHING I WANTED: pictures of Bob & videos of his voice :-D

My old laptop, that quit (the screen of black death) 6 months ago. ALL of 2017 thru 2018 pictures/videos were on it: things that can't be replaced. Things that can never be renewed - Bob is gone. And I thought my pictures and videos were too. I was crushed.

And I spent all morning long cleaning them up and putting them in order for easy viewing and retrieval.

Bob's laptop - the one I have been using since mine went belly-up ... and the one I just finished transferring all of my old pictures & videos too ;-) Being able to go on and grab those prized and precious pictures and videos, was the BEST GIFT EVER!

I cried some more listening to Bob's voice and looking at his face: HAPPY TEARS. I felt so honored and blessed to have been given this, my heart's desire :-D

I also felt vindicated.

I have had to deal with a lot of hard things this year, but the hardest thing I have had to deal with is the malicious slander aimed at me, accusing me of causing Bob's death 
(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/11/if-you-met-my-family-you-would.html)This MIRACLE FOLLOWED ON THE HEELS of my great-niece's accusation, which I read on my cousin's Page. kiona could only have heard what she posted from her grandmother, ramona - my sister: it drives home the point that I was right to cut ties with that poisoned-tongued side of the family branch.

When I saw my laptop come alive and STAY ALIVE LONG ENOUGH for me to do what I needed to do, I felt SO loved: I could almost hear Elohim say, "This is for you, Val, because I love you - and I have heard your cry. Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday daughter."

AND ... while I was posting this post, the oldest of Bob's 3 sisters, Merry, brought over 2 gifts for me. I am truly blessed; they ARE EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF 
:-D

Merry brought me a Poinsettia; I placed it next to Bob's picture - a place of honor is where his sister's gift belongs. And it's in direct eye view too from where I am sitting ;-)
Merry also brought me a door wreath - with REAL greenery; now the house will be pleasantly scented: I have always loved the evergreen smell. For so long, Bob wore the scent well ;-)
The wreath hangs on the foyer door - directly behind me; so I will smell it every hour on the hour.

I HAVE A GREAT GOD WHO LOVES ME!

HE loves me: Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment