Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, May 2, 2019

THE BOOK OF ROMANS ~Chapter 16


This is the last chapter of the Book of Romans.

Next week, we begin study in Corinthians …

********************


I recommend to you our sister Phoebe, who is a deaconess of the church at Cenchreae. Make her welcome in Adonai, in a manner worthy of the saints, and give her any help that she may need from you. She herself has helped many, including myself.

Remember me to Prisca (Pricilla) and Aquilla, my fellow workers in Mashiach Yeshua. They once risked their lives to save mine. Not only I, but also all the Gentile churches, owe them thanks. Remember me also to the church that meets at their house.

And greet my well beloved Epaenetus, who was the 1st Christian convert in the province of Asia (Greece). Greet Mary, who has worked hard for you. Give my greetings also to Andronicus and Junias (Junia), my kinsmen and fellow prisoners. They are men of note among the missionaries, and accepted Mashiach before I did.

Give my love to Amplias, who is dear to me in Adonai Yeshua. Greet Urbanus, our fellow worker in Mashiach, and Stachys, my good friend. Give my love to Apelles, approved in Mashiach’s service. Salute those of the household of Aristobulus. Likewise Herodion, a relative of mine, and those of the household of Narcissus, who are followers of Adonai Yeshua.

Give my regards to Tryphaena and Tryphosa, workers for Adonai Yeshua. Also to beloved Persis, who has done much work for Adonai Yeshua. Greet also Rufus, one of Elohim’s elect, and his mother, who has been a mother to me, too.

And greet Asyncritus, Phlegon, Herma, Patrobas, and the other brethren who are with them. Remember me to Philologus and Julia, Nereus and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints who are with them. Give one another a holy kiss. All the Christian churches greet you in love.

And I appeal to you, brethren, to be on the lookout for those who cause dissentions and offenses contrary to the doctrines you have been taught. Take your stand against them. For such are not servants of Adonai Yeshua Mashiach, but of their own desires. By their honeyed words and flattery, they deceive the hearts of the unsuspecting.

Your loyalty to the Word has come to the attention of us all, for which I am truly glad. It is my wish for you that you may be wise in what is good and immune to what is evil.

The God of peace will before long crush Lucifer under your feet. The grace of Adonai Yeshua Mashiach be with you! Amen.

Timothy, my fellow worker, sends you greetings. Lucius, Jason, and Sosipater do the same.

Also I, Tertius, who has written this epistle, greet you in the Name of Adonai Yeshua. There are also greetings to you from Gaius, my host, with whom the congregation meets. And Erastus, the city treasurer, and Quartus, a brother, want to be remembered to you. The grace of Adonai Yeshua Mashiach be with you! Amen.

Now can Elohim build you up by my Gospel even as by the preaching of Mashiach, which makes plain the mystery that has been obscure for ages. And since this has been disclosed, in harmony with the Scripture prophesies, it is to be preached at the command of the everlasting God to all the nations for the sake of obedience of Faith. To Him, then, the only wise God, be glory for ever and ever! Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment