Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, April 18, 2019

THE BOOK OF ROMANS ~Chapter 15



It is the duty of us who are strong to bear with the scruples of those who are weak, and not to insist on pleasing ourselves. Let each of us try to please his neighbor for his good, building up his faith. Maschiach surely did not please Himself, for the Scriptures say, “The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on Me”. Words like these were written long ago for our instruction, in order that through our steadfastness and the encouragement that the Scriptures give, we may have hope.

May the God of steadfastness and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another, in accord with Mashiach Yeshua! Then you may unitedly with one voice glorify Elohim, Abba of our Adonai Yeshua Ha’Mashiach. Therefore, receive one another as Mashiach received you, to the glory of Elohim.

I maintain that Mashiach became a minister to the circumcised for the sake of Elohim’s truthfulness, so as to make good the promises of the fathers. I would also urge the Gentiles to praise Elohim for His mercy. Thus it is written, “Because of this, I will confess You among the Gentiles, and Your Name I will praise. Once more, it says, “Be happy, O Gentiles, together with His People!” And again, “Let every nation praise Adonai Yeshua, let every people praise Him!” And again, in the words of Isaiah, “The root of Jesse shall come, He shall rise up to rule the Gentiles. And in Him shall the Gentiles hope!” (Psalm 18:49; Deuteronomy 32:43; Psalm 117:1; and Isaiah 11:1 & 10)

May the God of hope fill you now with every joy and peace in believing, so that you may have hope in abundance, through the power of the Ruach Ha’Kodesh!

My brethren, as far as you are concerned, for my part I am convinced that you are very good-hearted, that you are well informed spiritually, and that you are qualified to instruct one another. Still, on some points I have ventures to write to you rather boldly as sort of reminder, because of the grace that Elohim gave me to do this. It was He Who made me a minister of Mashiach Yeshua to the Gentiles. My priestly office is, then, to preach Elohim’s Gospel so as to make the Gentiles an acceptable offering, consecrated by the Ruach Ha’Kodesh.

I have reason, therefore, in Mashiach Yeshua, to boast of the things pertaining to Elohim. But I will not make bold to speak of anything except what Mashiach has done through me, by word and work, to win over the Gentiles. From Jerusalem and round about, as far as Illyricum, I have preached the full Gospel of Mashiach, also by signs and wonders, and by the power of the Ruach Ha’Kodesh. I have made it a point not to preach the Gospel where te Gospel has already been preached, so as not to build on another man’s foundation. Just as it is written, “They shall see, to whom no news about Him had so far come; yes, they who have not heard of Him shall understand” (Isaiah 52:15). This is also one reason why, on many occasions, I have been prevented from coming to you.

But nowsince I have no further work in these parts, and since I have longed for many years to visit you, I will come to see you when I go to Spain, hoping to meet you when I pass that way. Also, I hope that you will speed me on my way after I shall have been strengthened by you in some measure.

But first I must go to Jerusalem, to bring aid to the saints there. For Macedonia and Greece were happy to make a contribution to the needy saints in Jerusalem. They were pleased to do it, I say, because they are indebted to them. For since the Gentiles had been given a share in their spiritual riches, they ought, in return, to minister to them in their temporal needs.

As soon as I have finished this errand and have placed the gift safely in their hands, I shall start off for Spain, stopping with you on the way. I know that when I come to you I shall come in the fullness of Mashiach’s blessing.

Still, I beg of you, brethren, for the sake of Adonai Yeshua Ha’Mashiach and by the love of the Ruach Ha’Kodesh, to strive together with me in prayer to Elohim on my behalf. Pray that I may be kept safe from the unbelievers in Judea, and that my ministry in Jerusalem may be acceptable to the saints there. Pray that by Elohim’s Will I may come to you with joy, and that may be refreshed in your company. And the God of peace be with you all! Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment