Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, May 2, 2019

CHRISTMAS GARLAND SNEAKER WAVE


It is always the least thing you would imagine that would cause the dam to burst and the waterworks to flow.


When did I get my mother’s ‘Senior face’? I don’t feel old.

But pictures don’t lie.

I have aged 10 years since December 14th, 2018 … 


I had intended to make a video to share to Blog as a light-hearted tattle on myself … I never for 1 second thought they would be my unraveling today when I was unexpectedly slammed by an emotional sneaker wave (https://www.facebook.com/valeriandbob.hargand/videos/pcb.455770795174593/2155206794532568/?type=3&theater&ifg=1


But when the sneaker wave subsided, it revealed something that had been missing for a while …

One of the grandkids’ rubber balls :-D

And I was able to smile and even laugh again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment