Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, November 17, 2022

THEY WANT TO KNOW

Tonight, when I spend time with my Jam Session Friends, I'll be sharing this personal background with them …

‘I Am Never Alone’ Post: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019_11_17_archive.html

They want to know what make me strong: I tell them Yeshua's constant love makes me strong – that confuses them, so I hope they {get it} tonight.

I also tell them that my husband's love still fires my jets; and that love still instills strength in me. Bob was the only human love I ever knew. In my whole life, only Bob ever truly loved me unconditionally. Bob taught me the meaning of love. I have said before ... and I repeat ... Bob, in my life, is WHY I am "a better person" today. Bob was only human (and sometimes humanly imperfect), but he exampled the love of Elohei so beautifully. I am ever thankful Elohim brought us together in 1974, and blessed our 44 years together with a love that still stands strong.

First year I saw this handsome fella; Fall, 1967. He held my heart then ... he holds my heart, now.
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers – ‘A Face in the Crowd’ song:
Our first date; Spring 1974. Fate: it can't be denied, no matter what winding road intercepts.
Thunder – ‘Love Walked In’ song:
Building a life together - our Wedding Night; August 1974; Bob had to work the next day. I never - for 1 moment - regretted marrying young. I KNEW what I WANTED πŸ˜‰
Heart – ‘Magic Man’ song:
Adding 1 more life to the population count; Fall, 1975.
Paul Anka  'You're Having My Baby' song:
Touchdown at home after our impulsive California Coors Beer Run; Summer 1976.
Jameson Rogers & Luke Combs  'There's A Cold Beer Calling My Name' song:
A very thankful Thanksgiving. Bob was finally home after a lengthy hospital stint following his broken thighbone incident; Fall, 1978.
Carole King – ‘Home Again’ song:
Easter on Oak St.; Spring 1984. Our daughter Stacey, & me and Bob.
Celine Dion – ‘Because You Loved Me’ song:
Bob and me; 1996. I sure miss those cuddles ...
Shania Twain – ‘You’re Still The One’ song:
Campout at Rainbow Park; Fall, 1997. Me, Bob, and our graddaughter Alyna.
Gerry Rafferty – ‘Right Down The Line’ song:
Poker Night on Claddagh Road, Castle Rock; Fall 2000. We were feeling good – Bob had won every hand, and the beer was flowing. LOL.
Kenny Rogers – ‘The Gambler’ song:
Bob, Alyna, & me in Longbeach; 2004. That is my natural red hair color; green always brought it out. And Bob liked redheads and the challenging attitude that came with it πŸ˜Š
Iron Butterfly – ‘In A Gadda Da Vida’ song:
My King Bee always treated me like his Queen - he even allowed me my wolf, Precious; Kelso, 2005. Bob was the BEST man for me: Elohim was gracious when He blessed me with Bob for 44 years.
Iron Butterfly – ‘Most Anything You Want’ song:

I have gone to my Blog Page Archive, and videoed the entire 2019 Post (shown at start of this post) for their viewing: they want to know, and I want them to see the face of the man that still holds my heart.

I want them to know that Faith in Yeshua is what carries us through when our legs buckle and our hearts tremble.

I see a song being birthed tonight😊

No comments:

Post a Comment