Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, July 21, 2022

LIMITING RESTRAINTS

My stupidness (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/07/blame-it-on-moon.html) has had me seriously pinching pennies, and keeping an eye on the gas gauge lately, and I was complaining to Elohim this morning that I was “so bored! There’s nothing to do until 6 PM” (whah-whah-whah …)

The full moon episode has placed limiting restraints in my life. I don’t like that

So, He livened things up a bit 😉

Around noon, I enjoyed a walk out at Willow Grove with a friend; and while driving her back to her house, we saw two deer prancing down Old Pacific Highway – and made a crossing in front of us, on Coal Creek Road.

2 deer were prancing down Old Pacific Highway & decided to cross Coal Creek Road. Both survived, this afternoon; 1 died last week trying to cross Ocean Beach Highway.

I dropped her off, and barely got through the door at home, when I had an incoming text from my gal pals who live on the upper end of Wahkiakum County.

The {motley crew} is a blend of ‘I love Lucy’ & ‘The Golden Girls’ … it’s a fun gathering when the four of us get together 😊

YIPPIE!

The Cars – ‘Let The Good Times Roll’ song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6G-qb1RRCo)

There was a little tree frog in my geraniums when I watered the garden area … then, I came indoors … washed my hair, ate supper, and enjoyed a pastoral evening in the countryside locally, as I headed off to tonight’s jam session.

Little tree frog in the geraniums.
The last time I'll wear this top this year; ready to Jam ðŸ˜‰
Hay being baled on Harmony Drive Road.
Harmony Drive, LV-WA
Germany Creek Road, LV-WA

I wasn’t feeling {pinched} by stupidity’s restraints anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a great summer. Thank you for participating in Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 26.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Elohim has been faithful to keep me actively involved in life despite myself. Hahahaha

      Delete