Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

RACK ’EM UP GAL

I had a blast today!

I played pool from 9 AM to a little after 2 PM - and I could have played longer, but I have things to do at home, that need my attention, too.

Just got home. I hadn’t played a game of pool in 7 years.
Pool is like riding a bike; and I had some good teachers.
Bob had gone to school with Jim. Jim encouraged me to play the game my own unique way.

My pool partner was a riot ... and she liked my "sunny disposition" ... maybe my alter-ego was there in my stead? 😉

I really did enjoy myself and laughed a lot: I am not always a sarcastic pain in the ass 😊

I am definitely going to be doing this more. 

This is what I needed today ðŸ˜‰

When Bob and I used to play pool, we were able to keep the table all night long ... because no one could beat either of us. Eventually, we'd take pity on the others and sit a few games out, but Bob played tournaments - and he played for money.

I just play for the fun of the game.

I was asked today, "Do you know Mike?"

I said, "Nope; I just joined yesterday; this is my first game here."

I was told, "He plays professional pool. You should play with him."

I said, "I don't play professional. I play for the fun of the game."

And I mean it.

I have absolutely no desire to prove anything.

To anyone.

I'm just a gal who wants to have fun ...

Rack ‘Em Up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHhDY2zmcg



No comments:

Post a Comment