Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, March 18, 2023

ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2023 ~Sleuth Sisters Day

Today was my day in Graysriver with my besties :-)

It was also St. Patrick's Day - and since I do have Irish in my DNA, I sported green all day long ;-)

Irish eyes today …
Sparkly 'Emerald Smokes' eye color w-glittery 'Cypress' accent; 'Auburn' Brow Gel; 'Deep Green' Mascara; 'Neutre Enflamme' Gel Blush; Tinted Lipbalm & 'Pink Quartz' Lipgloss.
Not getting fancy today - I'll be lifting and shifting plant-filled containers going to Linda's & Becky's houses. This thermal top gets to stay in my clothes cache.
 
Ready to hit the road; because I have Hazel eyes, the green eye color brought out the green in my eyes. I like that :-)

Before leaving home, I told Holland that I may be later than usual getting home if I had to drop the plant-filled-bins and boxes of yarn off at Linda's house - and Becky's house. I wouldn't be taking any backroad detours and I'd call him from Skamokawa (where I could get a cell signal) to let him know I was on my way home.

I arrived at Ramona's … and was surprised by going-away-giftings :-)

I'm really going to miss these gals - they were beacons of hope and open-handed friendship, when I was stumbling through life trying to find sure footing. Their sense of humor dove-tails with my own. They found a place for me in their lives, and showered me with love: I am eternally grateful.

Elohim favored me and I wasn't delayed in arriving home before dark: Linda arrived in her pickup - I was able to transfer her geranium bins and rose-filled bin from the back of my Highlander to her truck bed easy-peasy :-)

And Becky's husband Bob, arrived in their truck to pick her up … and helped me transfer her geranium bin and boxes of yarn.

I'm gonna miss these gals; Linda talking to Becky (sitting down) & Ramona, in the background.
We are sleuth sister armchair detectives :-)
Linda's mexican casserole; YUMMY!

I will have a few more Friday's to gather with them at Ramona's … then it will be keeping in touch via video facebook messenger chat, skype, and zoom. Not quite the same as now, but heartstrings adjust and stay connected ;-)

The girls' gifts, which will definitely be going with us across the States, will be constant reminders of Elohim's faithfulness to me.

Gifts; pillow cases = Linda; card, $ + camera tripod = Ramona; dishcloths & candle = Becky.


No comments:

Post a Comment