Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, February 12, 2021

AND THE SNOW CAME

 

It’s late … but it’s here ๐Ÿ˜Š

No snow for Christmas, or my birthday; but the snow shows up in the PNW in time for Valentine’s Day ๐Ÿ˜‰

It had been forecast – but I really wasn’t expecting it. We, here on the lowlands, rarely get snow. I’ve lived in this house through four winters, and we only got a dusting twice.

Tonight, I was working on a new design, when I happened to glance out the window and saw the neighbor’s truck glittering with a dusting of snow. Rain was falling with the skimpy snowflakes, so the snow will be crusting over through the night.

New design based on Mallard ducks.
9 PM: Snow mixed with rain. First snow of the year.

There isn’t a lot: maybe an inch. But by morning, it will probably not be evident at all. There is rain mixed with the snow.

11:30 PM: About an inch of snow.
11:30 PM: It will probably be gone when I wake up tomorrow morning.

The roads will be icy tomorrow morning when I wake up, but the snow will only be a memory …

No comments:

Post a Comment