Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, May 2, 2020

SCIENCE IS NOT MY SALVATION



Well ... I always knew this day would come.

I didn't know HOW it would come.

I didn't know WHAT would set it in motion.

But I ALWAYS KNEW this day WOULD COME.

And I've PREPARED for it, all my life.

I am ready to meet it head-on ... not in a badass way (which is a hallmark of my life); but in a Faith way - also a hallmark of my entire life.

I've been expecting this day.

And now demoncrat governors have put it right out there: if anyone does not bow to the alter of science, they will be considered an enemy of the state, more specifically; and an enemy of the world, in general.


science is the religion of the world.


science is now the governing voice of reason according to demoncrat governors playing political games with power grabs.

But, science is NOT my God.

My God is CREATOR ... and science must bow TO Elohei - not the other way around.

science is NOT my voice of reason.


My ears are tuned ONLY to the reasoning of The Ruach Ha'Kodesh.

Faith in Elohei has never steered me wrong. E.v.e.r.

I am, this Shabbat, at another crossroad in my life also concerning fellowship; I don't know yet where I will be when this virus blows over (rumor is that it could last another 2 years before governor restrictions are lifted).

I only know I am NOT going to bow at the altar of science ... and my life will not be ruled by laws ... and I know I will not be comfortable fellowshipping in state churches showing themselves to be hamstrung by fear and state regulations; and ruled by the religion of science.

I am a Christian. I have been a Christian since 1965.

I guess that makes me an enemy of the state. And an outcast among state-stamped-{christians}.

So be it.



I always knew this day would come - and I've known I'd be facing this day alone (sans family), since 1991: I was shown a vision with my eyes open.

I've been prepared for this day all my life.


The iron-fisted-gauntlet has been thrown down; and I am ready to meet the challenge head-on.


The Lord is my Strength, my Shield, and my Buckler: IN HIM I put my trust. I do not fear what man can do to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment