Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, June 9, 2019

DROWNING IN A SEA OF EMOTION


Driving to Indy Way Diner earlier this evening to pick up the Liver Supper I called in, I suddenly choked up just before I reached the diner. I almost threw up, the raw emotion was so overwhelming.

One minute, I am fine … the next ((((BOOM!)))) … out of nowhere, it suddenly get s hard to breathe and my mind morphs backwards in time to Bob driving his Lemmon’s truck past the diner.

And moments like THIS is WHY I really can’t get very far from home yet.

Imagine this happening on the freeway, or somewhere between Rainier and Linden, Oregon?

Bob & I drove all over these 2 states for 44 years; memories keep slamming on the breaks in my heart and I can’t stop the slideshow …

Will I EVER get past this????



No comments:

Post a Comment