Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, March 17, 2022

UNEXPECTED SURPRISES

This afternoon I rearranged the bedroom closet – all the Fall and Winter clothing was shifted from one end of the closet to the other … and the Spring and Summer clothing filled the vacated space. The closet is a pretty spacious one (and I still miss seeing Bob’s clothes on ‘his side’), but since December 2018, the whole thing has become ‘my sides’… and it is now jam-packed with seasonal clothing, shoes, boots, purses, ect.: who knew I’d turnout to be such a clothes horse?

What a surprise. I think I’m done with closet stuffing for a while.

I like lots of color in my world, so there is a lot of color in that closet 😊

And I don’t care that “old ladies” don’t wear the peacock colors I like … I don’t consider myself {old} at 65, and only Bob ever considered me a “lady” 😉

I’m going to enjoy wearing the eye-popping colors, and I won’t care about the stir they will cause.

 

Also, this afternoon; while doing my Thursday Blog Hops, I was pleasantly surprised to see my previously posted Blog Hop post, was showcased in this week’s Slice of Life Blog Hop 😊 (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/03/mod-angel-baby-blankets-7-designs.html)

What a nice, unexpected surprise.

I enjoy the blog hops – I meet some real nice people online, and it’s fun to be invited into other homes around the world.

I heard this music video on one of the Blogs: what a surprise of bountiful talent 😊

Keep Going Song(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs-ju_L9pEQ&t=94s)

I like folk music.

I like freestyle music (‘indie’ in today’s lingo).

The Bengsons are great!

The energy! Is inspiring …https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76O76Sft580

The song, 100 Days, speaks to budding love; my 100 days morphed into 16,320 blissful days with Bob – that love was the most unexpected, most satisfying, most blessed surprise of all 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment