Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, February 19, 2022

SHABBAT REFLECTION ~ Redeeming the Time

My hike around Lake Sacajawea held revealing insights for my life, this morning.

I am encouraged.

Healing is taking place in all areas of my life.

I am being blessed to be a blessing.

I am finally being redirected to a position of purposeful positivity, for this new time in my new life 😊

Last Sunday’s affirmation is taking root, and growing.

I am so excited; I could shout for the sheer joy of it!

LAKE SACAJAWEA - Lower End-Middle-Upper End Trail = Entire hike, 4 miles loop.
There was message waiting for me at the Lake, this morning.
Bury the old woman, and start redeeming the Time; ‘Don’t Let Me Fall Away’ song.
I need to reboot my spiritual life.
Redeem the Time to DO what you were saved TO do.
God has been faithful & patient with me - it's time for me to 'get with the program'.‘Unfailing Love’ song - 
In the wrong hands, your past can become a bludgeoning weapon that keeps you from wholeness in God’s grace, love, and mercy – people are inherently judgmental.
What God has buried in the Sea of Forgetfulness; I do not allow anyone to dredge back up. I don’t visit the boneyard – and I don’t appreciate the ghouls that insist on applying the spiritual shovel.
Living in the 'now' can still stall the present; when your life is at loose ends, with no purposeful positivity.
Allowing the process is a choice.
My thoughts are always tuned to God.
‘He Knows My Name’ song -
I want to stay in step with God's Plan for my life, so I can enjoy the maximum Life.


**My morning hike, where my deep thinking took place: (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/02/a-positive-frame-of-mind-lake-sacajawea.html)**

No comments:

Post a Comment