Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, January 8, 2022

PASSING TIME

It’s been a bit messy around here since the steady rainfall; we are all pretty much house bound until the flood waters recede, so I’ve been keeping my thoughts and hands occupied with busy work that has a real purpose.

Today, I started work on a boy blanket.

Working on a boy theme today ...

The blanket is a beneficiary donation item for infant loss Memory Boxes.

Miscarriage-Baby-Loss

As soon as I have enough made up and edged with trim, to fill a small square box, I’ll mail it off.

The rain did let up for about half an hour this afternoon while I was working on the baby blanket – and, after all the hovering dark gray clouds, I was momentarily blinded by the sunrays pouring through the livingroom windows. LOL

I’ve also been passing time exercising: in-home, because the route to Castle Rock (where I normally exercise with a group of people), has been sabotaged by landslides and flood waters. It’s like a war zone all around the area, with nature as the assailant.

These are the exercises I did today: I like to work out at least three times a week. And I try to vary the routines, too, so they don't get boring.

10 MINUTES TO TONED ARMS | BANISH BAT WINGS | HOW TO 

10-minute Walk & Step Workout


No comments:

Post a Comment