Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, April 8, 2021

KEEP TRUSTING GOD

The clinic finally returned my questioning call concerning the new muscle relaxer pills (I was just about ready to trash them).

(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2021/04/god-help-me.html)

The person calling told me they are "safe to take as a short term muscle relaxer for the back ... and they are safe for you to use with your heart arrythmia."

So, I decided to try one; cautiously.

To determine how they affect me while my body is still alert to sudden changes (harder to determine when sleeping).

And I decided that if I feel even the least bit concerned about the effects, I will walk them straight to the trash can; and figure out an alternative.

I don't mind answering the call: "Come Home, Daughter" - but I want it to be Elohim-induced, not pharmaceutical induced.

Well … 7 hours ago, I did try 1 pill. 

That tiny thing was mighty powerful! 

Immediately, I felt like I’d painted the town red. 

And about 2 pages into a new read, I couldn’t see straight.

I closed the book, and crashed. 

I am still feeling the effect of that tiny pill.

And as long as I live: I will never understand why anyone would like feeling drugged.

I feel awful.

I lost 7 hours of daylight – woke groggily and disoriented; and still feel light headed and lethargic.

I do not like the feeling of not having control of my person.

Yes – I AM a control freak when it comes to me, personally.

I need, at all times, to be fully aware of my surroundings … and to have control over my body. I do not like that I have slept hours away, and now feel weak and drained.

I trashed the remaining pills. 

I’ll deal with the muscle spasms and leg pain another way: how, I don’t know yet; but I do know it will be with a clear head and in full control of my body.

Even while prescribing the pills, the doctor told me to expect the pain to continue.

There is no clear diagnosis as to where the pain originates – or why it is.

But, I know Elohim knows … and Yeshua has the 1 sure cure: with no ill side effects.

I can safely put my life in Elohei’s hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment