Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, April 9, 2021

THE BRAXTON HICKS STAGE

I am doing better this year.

My thoughts are not so tangled.

And my heart is not so mangled.

Elohim has been faithful & true; there was never any judgment - only compassion and loving acceptance. I am thankful.

Yeshua has been my constant companion; lover of my soul & Husband to me - never leaving my side and allowing me to mature in new growth at my own pace. Yeshua knows me better than anyone: even better than I think I know me 😉 I am thankful.

Elohei has been the Rock I run to for strength, knowledge, & wisdom; and He has brought new friends into my life - people that "fit" my life - people, who, even if they don't always understand or agree ... support & encourage me. Good people. I am thankful.

To date, it has been nearly 28 months of labor pains as my new life began to unfold and take shape. Most days I am okay with the process - other days, I still move through this strange new life in a daze.

But the birthing process is never easy; there are questionable twinges that make you stop and think, 'Ow/Oooh/that hurts a little - am I going to lose it'?

But it's only an overturn twinge; and eventually backs off, allowing you to breathe easy again.

You become more aware of the undergoing changes of your life; excitement is mixed with cautious concern.

Then there is the braxton hicks pains that is a little more intense. These growing pains can put you in a panic thinking, 'No, no, no! It's too early!' You can feel things in your life shifting and moving ... but you know it's too early for the birthing; this is a time of paying attention.

A premature birthing can be tricky.

You are at the point now of wanting to be done with all the pressing and sometimes uncomfortable waiting - but you want a healthy birthing: a new life that will be strong enough to go the distance.

I'm at the braxton hicks stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment