Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, April 23, 2021

HAPPY SHABBAT ~ Honoring Yeshua

Yesterday was ‘earth day’: I didn’t engage.

I enjoy Earth, and the things on Earth – but I do not worship Earth.

I worship Yeshua: the Creator. 

Yeshua created Earth and everything in it; on it, below it, and above it.

Yeshua is Who should be honored on earth day.

Earth would not exist without Him.

Silly humans worshipping the created thing rather than honoring the Creator, would not exist if not for Him.

So, tonight, this Shabbat, I am honoring Yeshua as I reflect on the enjoyable day, I had Monday thru Thursday this week: immersing myself in the beauty of His created nature explorations.

And while reflecting and thanking Him, I will enjoy the fruits of Earth with a goblet of blackberry wine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Earth day mania is even being promoted by religious organizations – their intentions may be coming from a good heart, but their worldly thinking is overriding their spiritual common sense; and placing them in a precarious eternal situation. In their rush to blend with worldly minded people, they have lost sight of what is truly important – and Who is truly worthy of attention.

If your parent (example: Elohei) gave you a gift (example: Earth and everything pertaining to Earth), and you loved the gift more than your parent – there’s something wrong: your affections should be towards your parent, not the gift.

To focus totally on the gift and ignore your parent is inordinate affection (not normal/wrong minded).

And that is what is happening in the world today … Elohei; more specifically, Yeshua (Who is Creator) is being shunned while His creations (the universe, the world, human beings, animals) are being elevated to god-status (except for babies – babies are being murdered wholesale, with no remorse whatsoever).

It’s lopsided thinking.

And that wrong-minded thinking is why Earth, and the things that inhabit the Earth find themselves in the pace they are at, today.

Affections are showered on the wrong things.

The gifts are idolized and worshipped.

And Yeshua is kicked out of everything.

Mocked and scorned.

People have placed their heart and head above rationality.

Scripture says that whoever trusts their own heart is a fool because the heart can deceive us: the heart will play games, and the mind will follow along. This can sometimes lead to disaster.

And we are currently living in disastrous times.

That is why it is so important to set oneself aside and concentrate on the Creator, rather than the created.

The universe is awesome to contemplate, and the heavenly lights (sun, moon, stars, comets, ect.) are pretty shiny things, exciting in their own way – but they are created things: they cannot give life. Yeshua created life on Earth to revolve around those heavenly lights … but they are not life-givers; and someday they will cease to function – their light will go out, and Earth’s balance will be severely altered.

Only Yeshua can give life.

Only Yeshua can illuminate with eternal purpose.

Earth is exciting – there are many things to see and experience on this planet. We can make a home on Earth … but, earth is not our Home. Our bodies – and every living thing on Earth carry the same DNA, to a degree (because we were all created from the dust of the Earth); BUT only a human being has a soul. Trees, flowers, and herbs do not carry the eternal life force in them … these things can be harvested and eaten (homes, boats, animal shelters, ect., can be built from trees): it is forbidden for humans to eat humans – human beings carry the eternal life force (aka; soul). Some trees and plants are used for clothing for humans.

Animals are pretty to look at and enjoy as domestic pets … but animals do not have that special thing that humans have – they do not have souls. An animal cannot experience salvation. Scripture says that it is forbidden for humans to mate with animals; though there is an earth-dust-DNA link between animal and human, because both were created from the dust of the earth – the species are distinctly different in life force and spiritual purpose.

Animals can show affection to humans, but animals cannot share in humanity. Animals can learn humanistic behaviors, but animals do not comprehend humanity by themselves: animals and humans are hardwired differently. Their needs and purposes are vastly different. Some animals are designed to cull the weaker and diseased animals. Some animals are designed to aide mankind with their strength. Some animals serve fossil fuel/modern-day-fuel source purposes. Some animals have been gene manipulated to be bred for domesticated pets. All animals are a food/clothing source for humans.

An animal is not human: no matter what some whacko judge in new york decides. An animal is not a human despite perverted mindsets.

Yeshua created animals and humans.

Only Yeshua decides what constitutes human life.

Humans worshipping animals; and elevating them to godhood, is a religion born of ego. It is an old religion, but it is a twisted mindset. It is inordinate affection.

The heavens and the earth below were designed (and operate) to benefit humanity; they were never meant to be placed above humanity: the things of Earth are important to the smooth operation of life on Earth (everything is intertwined), but planets, stars, galaxies … and Earth, itself, are not designed to be worshipped.

Only Elohei is worthy of worship. 

Yeshua, the Son, is worthy of worship. 

So, tonight, I celebrate Yeshua. 

Creator.

I end this week with intention; to rest my world-weary soul and hand my world-weary thoughts over to Him to sort, and set right.

I light a candle to honor Yeshua (Revelation 22:16); and contemplate the heavenly lights seen through my window; as well as the universe and divers’ galaxies unseen by the naked eye.

I rest, in the awe.

Nobody Like You (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwlMG1y2i2o)

Blessed that He is also my Husband. 

He designed this planet long before I was a thought. 

Yet, Earth was designed with me on His mind. 

So, tonight, on this evening of 2021; I intentionally set aside the 24 hours of Shabbat to honor my Creator, Savior, and Husband.

I will honor my Creator. 

I will love my Savior. 

And I will bless my Husband. 

My Life is Yours (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFFF6nQZGQ)

And He, in turn, dwells with me – and in me – and infuses my spirit with calmness: Yeshua honor, loves, and blesses me.

He surrounds me on every level; and I feel blessedly special ๐Ÿ˜Š

It is good to be loved. 

L’Chiam! ~ To Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment