Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MY ISSUES WITH THE COVID MADNESS

People have accused me of being a covid denier.

I am not a covid denier.
The “scientific evidence” has proven that masks don’t make any noticeable difference; That FACT is undisputable, despite the continual political spiel.

My FB Page and my Blogspot Blog are being flagged and censored.

Censorship is not okay with me.

I have been treated like a criminal for the past 12 months … while trying to rebuild a life following my initiation into widowhood 26 months/25 days/4 hours, 35 minutes ago.

My issues with the demonrat covid madness are valid.

The obamanite cartel (that wouldn't hesitate to murder an unwanted baby) doesn’t know what the hell they are doing when it comes to covid – the goal post is moved every hour, on the hour – with more ridiculous bullshit being broadcast in every direction.

And they are shamelessly using covid deaths to further obama’s agenda: they are literally so infatuated with that rabid racist and his twisted freakshow politics; that they are willing to destroy America, and American’s, to do it.

Well … I refuse to be cowed/hamstrung.

The obamanite communists in DC do not run my life.

I have the right to state what those issues are/why I have them.

I am an American; and a human being, with God-given rights.

And I resent the hell out of being browbeat into agreeing with a situation and an issue I do not – and will not – agree with.

It may be time to step away from ALL social media outlets.

The obamanite cartel is not the first ramrod outfit I have dealt with in my 64 years of life. Strong-arm tactics are always employed by bullies: and I never back down to bullies.

I am a survivor from waaaay back.

((((I)))) will make decisions for MY life: no one else gets to do that!



I will make those decisions based on the information ((((I)))) gather and research to MY satisfaction.

Period. 

End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment