Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, November 1, 2019

SOLO LOBO MOVING FORWARD WITHOUT FAMILY TIES

I will not be moving after all.
My grandchildren have been traumatized - I have been emotionally abused and openly humiliated.
My daughter has been cut off from my life never to enter it again; for the first time in their lives, Bob's children share something in common. Banishment - they can ride the crazy train together: I am getting off.
What she did was bad ... V.E.R.Y.B.A.D.; and it is the final straw.
My sister Ramona, last October lied TO my husband, who was a dying man last October: and she has been excluded from my life. Permanently.
My stepson ... and now, our daughter, in a 4 month span of time, lied TO MY FACE ABOUT my husband, who HAS DIED AND CANNOT DEFEND HIMSELF. They are both permanently excluded from my life.
My 6 grandchildren will do what they will do; but I am moving on.
Alone.
I can literally feel my heart breaking.
For Bob, who was a GOOD man and deserved better than 2 assholes for children & relatives.
I.A.M.D.O.N.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment