Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 6, 2019

SKY-HIGH CHALLAH!


WOW!

I made Challah this afternoon ... and it just came out of the oven: SKY-HIGH!



Must have had a GOOD batch of yeast ;-)


There was enough bread dough to make 2 loaves & 8 good-sized dinner rolls.

I pray it is not full of air bubbles when I cut into it – I did knead it real good to make sure there would be no bubbles – but never expected it to rise this high; it never has before!

used the recipe I have been using for decades; I guess I got blessed today. LOL
(http://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2018/07/low-cholesterol-challah-shabbat-bread.html)


2 comments:

  1. How do I follow you? Do you have a Facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :-D

    There is a 'Follow' Tab on my Blog Page, just above my Pinterest Badge.

    I do have a FB Page - but it is private.

    ReplyDelete