Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 22, 2019

LAST OF MOD CLAM SLIPPERS


Tonight, I finished up the last of the sea clams’ slippers

I chose to design my slippers after these fishy beauties because I think the color combo’s are spectacular – as you can see in the video ;-)

Rare Giant(Huge) Sea Clams underwater video:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKy0cOyR4bA)

All week I have worked myself like a slave to add to what I already designed/crafted, to complete a total of 12 slippers, sizes 6W to 10W
(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/09/slow-day.html) … hopefully quirky people like me will come to the bazaar and buy my goods :-D

 
It may not look like a close match, but it really is … and it will show on the foot ;-)
 

Each giant sea clam is unique – like my designs. I have been battling a cold, but I think I did pretty okay considering the stuffy head-runny nose- sneezing and coughing interferred with clear thinking. LOL


I personally, don’t think we can compete with the color combos in Yeshua’s creations … but, it is fun to try to mimic as best we can ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment