Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, September 7, 2019

MOD RED SEA BLUE CLAM SLIPPERS

I love this slipper pattern!

It is so easy to work up – for a small amount of worsted.

And it is SO easy to adapt for personal design modification :-D (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/09/mod-slippers-designed-on-giant-sea-clam.html)

I started this new pair slippers, last night … and finished it up a few minutes ago today:

Red Sea Blue Clam
Upper coloration & design - no design pattern; I just design it on the fly, following the picture as best I can.
Lining up the ribbing to finish up nicely.
FINISHED!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful yarn! I also liked how you paired it with the clam photo. Thanks for sharing on my What are You Doing? blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome - thanks for stopping by ;-)

    ReplyDelete