Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 15, 2019

LET YOUR LOVE RAIN DOWN ON ME


It is raining cats and dogs here today.

Normally, that would not bother me.

I live in the PNW, where it rains 9 times out of 10 – it is a rainforest environment.

But, today, IT BOTHERS ME.

All I can think about is Bob’s cremains – in Eden Valley – under a deluge of rainfall.

I knew this season would come: I thought I was prepared for it.

I am not.

I am crying enough water out of my eyes to rival what is falling out of the sky.

And THEN: this song came to mind – THANK YOU, YESHUA!

Rather than dwell on the morbidness of the day … I am going to remember all the 192,795 days Bob showered me with his unconditional & all-consuming exclusive love – that should push those dreary thoughts back :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment