Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 15, 2019

CENSUS CIRCUS


It seems to me, that our household gets picked to have our brains picked every 10 years.

No joke.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.E.N.Y.E.A.R.S. the Hargand household get “chosen” to “take part in the Washington State Census” circus ...


And every 10 years, I REFUSE to do it:


Like clockwork.

Right off: It is AN INFRINGEMENT ON MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I do not {chose} to do this activity – it is being FORCED on me AGAINST MY WILL. Therefore, it is an infringement on my birthright, as an American Citizen, to say ‘yea’ or ‘nay’ to this particular activity; which I find offensive in every way possible to be offended.

Not necessarily true – the government may try to scare you into believing you must comply … but, that is not necessarily truth. I choose NOT to – and I DON’T HAVE to. Legally.

Secondly: There is NO actual benefit to ANY American Citizen to be so scrutinized by their neighbor.

Thirdly: IF, as the government arm (and/or the state rep that shows up if you refuse to comply) tries to brainwash you into believing, the questions are “to help your community/national region at large” … then, WHY ARE THE QUESTIONS REQUIRING A RESPONSE ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PERSONAL SPACE AND LIFE? The “community at large” & “the region at large” DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW my name, gender, sex, age, ethnic background, financial background, my educational background, my religious affiliations, my reading habits, my seeping habits, or my eating habits! The Census Questionnaire too closely resembles that of the DSHS.

And I just find the racial aspect of the questionnaire highly offensive – for many reasons, but mostly because I do not feel that the racial card should be used for any reason, in America:

NO ethnic race should be given special considerations: I find the entire census circus bullshit highly offensive. American Citizens understand that skin color is NOT a deciding factor in how Americans live in America; that people, in America, are being divided into {special} sectors of life – for special privileges given based ON SKIN COLOR, IS NOT OKAY WITH ME.

NO!

I do NOT have to answer those types of questions for anyone – concerning anything.

The questionnaire is personal.

And my personal life is private.

So, I steadfastly REFUSE to comply with answering the questions.

THAT IS MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.

And I find it very curious that every damned time one of those ‘state representatives’ come knocking on my door … they are ALWAYS of an ethnic race I AM NOT.

Not that it seriously matters – because I would STILL NOT “comply”.

IF, as the government wants us to believe, they “need” this census to decide how $$$$$$ should be divvied out … the government CAN TAP INTO THOSE “NEEDS” ALREADY RECORDED.

NOTHING, concerning ANY of these ‘factors’ will seriously be changed for the better with the census report. The census report is not productive, based on the questions asked - ALL the questions being asked are geared towards special treatment. MPO

I refuse to be a hamster on a hamster wheel.

So, when the woman showed up the other afternoon, I just refused to ‘comply’.

And I said, “Surely, you people can find someone else to pester. I am sure that our Name is not the ONLY Name in America … I am dealing with my husband’s death this year & I really do not have the time; nor the inclination to deal with government bullshit: find someone else to answer your queries.”

And I shut the door.

Knowing that 10 years into the future, I will have to refuse to comply again.


No comments:

Post a Comment