Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 15, 2019

I LOVE HOW YOU LOVED ME


That's it with the music for today.

Now, I am crying.

Remembering.


How I loved how he loved me ...

Teased me.

Squeezed me.

LOVED me.


Always so tender and passionate.
Totally committed and taking {us} seriously.
 1977. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other – even after years of marriage ;-)
1981. After Bob had died the 2nd time – dead for 25 minutes/docs never found out why: those 25 minutes of death (before he was resurrected back to me by Elohim), erased his long-term memory … he didn’t know who I was, or who our daughter Stacey was; but HE KNEW HE LOVED ME – and he had no problem at all slipping back into the life we shared before he died. That was enough :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment