Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 8, 2019

BRING ON THE RAIN


It rained all day long today …

This video was shot INSIDE the house - and you can clearly hear the rain poundong the ground outside - these walls, though insulated and warm, are obviously pretty thin ...

But it’s been a very dry year here … even with the ever present & low-hanging gray clouds.

So, I am looking at this rainy day as a blessing in disguise ;-)

I finished another pair of slippers: and these are going out this week sometime, to my granddaughter, Alyna:

I designed, and worked these slippers up while watching the 1995 movie, “Jack & Sarah” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLe0lm-5Tc– love that movie; such a positive ending to a tragic story line.
2Giant Sea Clam
FINISHED (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/09/mod-slippers-designed-on-giant-sea-clam.html)! These sippers will get mailed off later this week ;-)

It’s 9:55 p.m., here – I’m starting to yawn, so I think I’ll call it a day, now; and head off to bed.

It's been a busy & prodcutive day.

I'm satisfied ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment