Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

1 YEAR AGO, TODAY …


One year ago, today, I posted this to my FB Page: Bob, had, at that point in time, been in the local hospital for 5 days.

It showed up in my “FB Memories” reminders today – and tears threatened.

BUT, I KNOW where Bob IS today: and Elohim is STILL on His throne.

And Bob is walking the streets of gold – up yonder, where there is no more pain, no more tears, and he is enjoying a brand-new body & life. I am happy for him.


**********
1 year ago

Valeria Hargand is feeling peaceful.
September 4, 2018 at 7:05 PM

Just had a hair-graying moment!
While talking with Shay around 2 p.m., Bob's doctor called me and said he had been moved to ICU with heart failure and difficulty breathing ... so I rushed to the hospital as legally as possible to make sure I was there with him IF he decided to walk the streets of gold; and his sister Merry called all his siblings and mother - I would have preferred Rose NOT be called because she is 80-something - downside of 80 - and I didn't want to send her into heart attack mode.
The skinny is this: he is critical and being kept in ICU overnight, BUT I talked to the doctor outside Bob's room and she assured me that while she "can not 100% guarantee that he is not dying; he is not dying right now". Relief time. So SIL called everyone back and told them to cancel plane tickets and take their shoes back off.
If he behaves in ICU and his body relaxes, he will be bumped back upstairs tomorrow. MORE days in the hospital. He is in SO MUCH pain and discomfort as 1 by 1 his organs go into shock and searing pain. Doc says the gall bladder still has to eventually go and that the liver, pancreas, and kidneys are "doing much better", but that the heart and lungs are struggling because the water they filled him with to rehydrate him sent THOSE organs into water-logged shock; and his lungs are filling up too (because he has been bed-ridden for 6 days).
HOWEVER, before I prepared to come back home because he was wanting to keep talking to me through the face mask and he isn't supposed to be talking or fidgeting, he asked me what I thought he should do. I said, "Please don't ask me that; I love you Babe. We have already talked about this (years of talking about this) and naturally I want 20 more years with you. But not in constant searing pain if you want to go meet Jesus. Don't worry about us - we'll be fine." And we will be: I KNOW where he is going. And I want him to leave, IF he wants to, with peace of mind and assurance that he won't be leaving any of us in a lurch IF THAT IS his CHOICE.
This has been the hardest day of my entire life.
But I know that Elohei has it ALL under control.
And I know that WHATEVER the outcome will be ... HE is still ON the Throne and Yeshua is on the Mercy Seat.
Help me Yeshua as I walk through the valley of death with my loved one ... comfort us as we face the unknown, and hold us up when confusion and uncertainty threaten to undo us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment