Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, August 29, 2019

NATIONAL GRIEF AWARENESS DAY


Is this prophetic, or what?

August 30th is Bob's Birthday - he would have been 70 years old tomorrow. 


We would have been celebrating his life with his favorite birthday food - pizza ;-)

Instead, on his birthday tomorrow, I will be taking his earthly remains to be placed among family members that preceded him - in the family cemetery in Eden Valley. Because I will be placing Bob's cremains myself, I designed and crafted a special way to safely lower the remains of his beautiful body - and Kerry will help too.


Tomorrow.

On Bob's birthday: August 30th.

Which, will never again be celebrated happily.

But, which will always, now, be remembered nationally - on August 30th/National Grief Awareness Day - with other widows & widowers; who are now part of my extended 'family'.



No comments:

Post a Comment