Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, May 18, 2019

LOW IMPACT WORKOUT FOR SENIORS



As I mentioned yesterday (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/05/get-out-and-walkabout-day.html), I am serious about getting into an exercise routine; so this morning I did a search for online low-impact exercises, and found this one – which is really pretty good, and pretty low impact.

I skipped the dance routines because I just can’t concentrate on them right now (widow's brain fog): simple, basic, mindless exercises I can manage … like the weight lifting and the physical movements.

And the LAST THING I want to envision while going through the paces is john travolta! Just hearing his name wants me want to barf. Seriously.

Maybe I will eventually want to do the dance routines, but right now is not that time.

I am definitely feeling the burn – and that is a good thing ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment