Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, May 9, 2019

I CAN SEE FOR MILES



The first thing that greeted my eyes this morning when I woke up was the realtor sign that has been set in place next door; I smiled broadly with no apologies as I headed for the coffee pot:

I hope we get friendly neighbors this time that are nice people with no dramas to be played out with fatal results. Please Elohim!

Then while I was enjoying my 1st cup of coffee, Ryan called to say he had a cancellation and would I like him to come wash my windows today – I would! I hadn’t expected to have them done until June 12th, but today is even better ;-)

So he arrived around 9 a.m and finished up around 11 a.m …


He washed all the windows inside and out; and removed the screens and cleaned them too of the cotton tree fluff that flies through here and sticks to the screening.

Now, I can see for miles, and miles, and miles. Oh yeah :-D THAT is worth every dollar spent to get them cleaned.

Now I just have to get the car washed.

Hopefully Saturday. There is a car wash happening at Les Schwab’s on Industrial Way Saturday, and I plan to be there.

We peaked temperature-wise at 93-degrees at noon: hottest day of the year so far even though I got burned red Monday & Tuesday getting my garden boxes planted with cooler 80+ temperatures.

But rain is in the forecast come Wednesday for a few days – and I am okay with that: it will water the garden and fill the rain barrels I set in place last week (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/05/todays-accomplishments.html).

No comments:

Post a Comment