Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, February 25, 2019

A STRONG FOUNDATION


Last night while praying and seeking Elohei’s guidance in the days ahead, I specifically asked for wisdom and discernment because those things are what I will need the most while making decisions in the moment or for long term solutions.

And today while waiting for the 10 a.m. ‘phone appointment’ from the Social Security Administration, I again sought Elohei’s guidance, mercy, and judgment on my behalf. I always turn to Scripture for comfort and encouragement before placing one foot in front of the other.

Elohim has given us a choice concerning the foundation on which we build our lives. We can follow our own desires and shroud ourselves in our feelings … or we can embrace His eternal principles revealed in the guidelines of Scripture and follow Yeshua’s example. I choose to embrace holy principles and follow in the footsteps of Yeshua.

And yes, it has cost me to make that choice.

Nevertheless, I place my feet on the solid rock, which is Mashiach Yeshua – and I stand: safe and secure; knowing that the rock on which I stand is a solid and sure foundation that will never be shaken or crumble under pressure. All other ground is quick sand that will slowly but surely suck me under and eventually smother me to death.

I acknowledge today – as I have since the day I was saved in the summer of 1968 – that Yeshua is my sure foundation. All my hope and security is in Him. Social Security is not my provider. Yahweh Yireh is my provider. Yahweh is Creator, and Yahweh is another name for Yeshua. Yireh means Adonai will provide. Yeshua is Lord (aka Adonai), therefore HE will provide for me. Adonai is the plural form of Adon, which means “Lord, Lord, LORD – master and owner”. Adonai equates the Triune Godhead, better known as Elohei.

Isaiah 33:2-6 – O Adonai, be gracious to us! We wait for You. Be our strength every morning and our salvation in time of trouble. The peoples flee the thunder of Your voice; the nations scatter when You rise. Your spoil will be gathered as if by locusts; like a swarm of locusts men will pounce on it. Adonai is exalted, for He dwells on high; He has filled Zion with justice and righteousness. There will be times of security for you – a storehouse of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. The fear of Adonai is Zion’s treasure.

AFTERNOTE: Social Security was 5 minutes late on their “appointment phone consultation”, BUT YESHUA CAME THROUGH FOR ME! My monthly income will be pretty close to what Bob was receiving … if not MORE; so I am doing the happy dance right now :-D I can meet my monthly bills without sweating and dreading the payouts, and I have breathing room to take care of the things that need tending to after the bill collectors have been satisfied … like getting a plumber and plasterer in here to fix and repair what is falling apart because the previous owner of this house did nothing to the house at all (repair-wise) after they bought it 23 years ago, so things are starting to age, break down, and need replacing. I can do that now. A little at a time, with no serious financial strain ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment