Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

MOD TOM TURKEY HOLIDAY KITCHEN TOWEL SET


I am loving MOD knitted cotton kitchen towels; they soak up the spills, thoroughly dry wet hands, and look great after numerous washings ;-) Store bought towels are made of plastic materials that just smear spills without soaking anything up at all; and the stamped design fades after the first washing and disappears totally after a few months.

This over-sized kitchen towel framework is my own concept, designed and crafted to fit my husband’s large hands, as he also uses the towel to wipe up with; it was worked up using cotton yarn, my craft-minded brain (LOL), and a needlework graph I found while scrolling Pinterest.

The 2-tone dishcloth was worked using the public domain ‘granny’s dishcloth’ pattern.

I think it is a colorful holiday addition to the kitchen … and reasonably priced too considering the hours put in and the materials tallied ;-)

Tom Turkey Holiday Kitchen Towel Set. $10/set

No comments:

Post a Comment