Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Idolatry Factor of the Book, The Shack



There is only ONE WAY TO GOD, and that way is through Yeshua/Jesus.

There is NO “other way” – all ways do NOT LEAD TO God; that is a devilish lie.

The CULTS of catholicism, islam, buddhism, hinduism, balism, janism, jehovah witnesses, seventh day adventist, universalism, ect. are based on man-made ‘gods’ and are designed to lead AWAY FROM the One true God.

There is only ONE WAY TO GOD, and that way is through Yeshua/Jesus: Yeshua/Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him. Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us. Yeshua/Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.” (John 14:6)

Yeshua/Jesus stressed clearly so that there would be NO CONFUSION as to the ONLY WAY TO GOD: “Unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in you sins." (John 8:24)

And again:Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

Not only is Jesus the only way to God, but He is also the Judge on Judgement Day.  Those who trust and know Jesus go to Heaven; all others go to Hell.  Jesus Himself said so in uncertain terms in Matthew 7:23 & 25:41.

No comments:

Post a Comment