Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, May 25, 2023

BLESSINGS

May 23rd: First thing Holland did this morning, was fire up the BBQ Smoker.

And I got busy getting our house in order.

We'd brought home a new coffee machine the other day - and I set that up this morning while Holland was fiddling around with his BBQ toy; we hadn't had a cup of coffee in weeks (since we sold the Heron Pointe house and went East to bring the 5th Wheel home); withdrawals were making themselves known.

Holland smelled the coffee, and came in for his cup of joy juice ;-)

A coffee machine & a Juicer. YAY!

When I came to the tote with these lapghans in them, I quickly placed them over the loveseat cushions: Bleu has sharp toenails, and he is a frisky puppy - the loveseat is covered in leather. Sharp toenails will destroy it. We want to keep it nice.

It may look hillbillyish - but until Bleu grows up and settles down, the lapghans will stay put. And if people don't like it … they can stay away: Bleu lives here, they do not.

I had a lot on my docket; I was in full hustle trying to get it all done.

Reminders.
New sheets/neutral color; no pink or flowers, in this home.
Laundry Day; my tees.

The briquette scent was wafting through the open windows as I went about my business, while Holland tended to his.

Holland got the smoker-Grill up and running this morning; he loves to BBQ.
I prepared the yams …

After Supper, I continued unpacking boxes we'd brought home from storage (every time we go into Longview, we bring home a truck load from the storage unit).

Walking from the bunkroom through the livingroom-kitchen, I noticed Bleu was sporting a new bandana; I took off his {baby} halter, and slipped his chubby little toddler body into the halter lead I had bought him weeks ago:

Bleu sported a camo bandana; and a new halter lead. It's a little loose, but he'll fill it out in no time~10 months old.
My 2 fav guys.

I wasn't looking; I wasn't expecting either.

And THAT is WHY Elohim IS Who He IS: HE KNOWS BEST WHAT I NEED, and makes sure I get it πŸ’“

These 2 give me unconditional love. I am blessed beyond measure 😁

Holland put the T.V.'s in place; and as I was finishing up laundry, I heard Holland on the phone talking to a T-Mobile Internet technician … setting the Internet up - we paid B.I.G. for the hookup; we wanted to use it. He is doing all he can to get us closer to our boondocking goal.

He is a good man, and a loving husband.

I'm glad he is my man.

I am blessed beyond measure :-)

Holland setting up our new Internet, T-Mobile. A step closer to boondocking.


No comments:

Post a Comment