Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

FB ABSURDITY

One would think that a simple Name change would be simple.

But apparently the FB {team} goons need to make things difficult.

I had to submit a 'request form'; you'd think 'the team' was the freaking FBI!
Another silly hurdle to jump ...
The 'allowance'; I'm still waiting on the 'Life Events' feature okay.

I remarried January 7th of this year ... it has taken the 'team' goons that long to allow my new husband's last name to be shown on my FB Page: that's ludicrous.

And I'm still waiting to be {allowed} to add Holland's Pic to the Life Events feature :-(

So ... I did the only thing I could do: I mentioned him in my Page Intro:

Page Intro

This absurd jerking around by FB team morons is ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment