Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, November 24, 2022

SOMETHING TO PONDER

I jetted off 21 “Happy Thanksgiving!”s before my feet hit the floor this morning – and received 14 replying texts (2 granddaughters, included - thank You, Yeshua 😊)

3 phone calls from friends, and 2 “I love you” texts (AM & PM)which included a ferried Thanksgiving Supper from Mr. Complication 😉

Bonnie Raitt – ‘Thing Called Love’ song:

I am being courted.

I’ve never been courted before.

Bob and I just fell into an easy relationship – that involved dating from our first “hello” to “let’s get married” (a four months perios of time); but there was no courting: we got married in a fever. It was like we had always been a couple, and there was no need to get to know each other (that happened after we were married 😉). I know that sounds weird  but it's truth. From the get-go, it was like our hearts spoke to each other: "Oh, there you are!"

But this … what is developing now … is different. It’s unfamiliar territory.

I'm actively being pursued.

It's not uncomfortable; it's just different.

That’s something to ponder.

While I ponder {Val's Courtship}, I’m going to work off the holiday calories of that welcome turkey supper delivered to my front door, by Mr. Complication 😊

Use common sense - and know what your body can do, before exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment