Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, December 1, 2019

WHO AM I?

That was the question today, last year.

Every day this time, last year, I was keeping friends & family up-to-date with our situation on my Blog & on FB … and the FB {team} decided to lock me out of our FB Page, and refused to allow me to post due to “security concerns”. It was typical ridiculous FB {team} nonsense.

What really chapped my hide was that the FB moron team apparently has absolutely no problem whatsoever allowing terrorist pages, gang rape postings, illegal caravan support Pages/posts … but suddenly, out of the blue … they had a problem with me trying to post updates on our situation because I was posting from “an unknown location”, using an “unknown source”. Mind you, I HAD BEEN posting from said unknown location, using the same said unknown source FOR DAYS.

The FB team power trip tripped by a moronic flexing of cyber muscle was really getting to me – Bob was dying. Friends and family wanted those daily updates that were so important, and informative. And the FB moron {team} was locking me out and blocking my posts based on location, location, location.

And they wanted me to share my personal information “with a friend” or “trusted family member” in order to continue posting to FB. So … I sent them a fiery reply to the effect that IF I “share” said information with someone – anyone it is NO LONGER PRIVATE. And, of course, I was NOT “at home”, and I was not lugging my laptop from pillar to post with me - I was using the ipad; hence I was logging in from “another location” & logging in from “another source”. I had also provided my birth date numerous times … chances are that I AM WHO I CLAIM TO BE. And seriously, WHO else would want a Name that NO ONE can pronounce correctly?

I was posting from OHSU in Oregon – because that was where WE WERE; and I was using our ipad because it was easier to pack and carry around than my laptop – one would think that a {team} that prides itself on being “highly educated” would stop behaving so retarded.

MPO is that the FB {team} needs to settle down, take a chill pill, and go to sleep! Social politics, and sleep deprivation retards the high and mighty.

Tonight, this year, the same question is being asked – except that this year, ((((I)))) am asking the question: WHO AM I?

Maybe I will get some answers with the dawning of 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment