Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, May 26, 2022

BANNING GUNS WILL NOT END GRIEF

I agree that what has happened this past week with the murders in Buffalo, and in Uvalde ... BUT I refuse to get sucked into the never-ending cycle of grieving politicians are using for their own political agendas.

Politically manipulated grieving is shameful.

Grief is exhausting. And continual exhaustion is DC's golden goose.

The government fed media makes sure Americans are given a hefty dose of exhaustion 24/7/365.

BE WISE with what you allow to occupy your life!

Everyone is grieving in some way, shape, or form: and most of it is done privately, with no fanfare whatsoever.

Once again, the media is trying to throw Americans into a depressed mode. I, personally, don’t go there: and that attitude has cost me friends because it makes me “unacceptable”. So be it.

I can’t control how people behave. Feelings get hurt. Tragedies happen.

Evil is running unchecked in this obamanite-era in America - and in the world at large.

And the only way to stop that unchecked evil, is to stop the obamanite era.

Yes, what happened in Buffalo was terrible. What happened in Uvalde is terrible. But terrible things happen every single day – to someone, somewhere. I’m not going to go into a tailspin over that. Lives were changed this week; what people knew before those terrible happenings, was irrevocably altered; and that can’t be changed. But national mourning 24/7/365 won’t change it.

And I have my own stuff going on: I’m not going to allow myself to be sucked into someone else’s stuff willy-nilly.

If that sounds heartless, I’m sorry – but you don’t personally know me: your opinions of me are yours, not necessarily shared by anyone other than yourself. If you knew me, you would know that I am not as hard as I sound: I’m just not going to allow myself to be pulled into a politically manipulated grieving cycle.

And I’m really sick and tired of the DC talking heads, and the egotistical celebrities “going live” to promote their personal opinions on “the need for gun control!”

Let me just say this once again for people who are too dimwitted, or brainwashed by the political hyperbole, to understand that GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE; guns are inanimate things that only come alive when handled by people.

Guns do not kill people ... mentally unbalanced people kill people; and politicians utilize that evil for their own gain.
Anything can be used as a weapon to kill.

Animated people kill people. people intent on killing people will kill people by any means they can. The push for banning personal guns is ridiculous because it will end nothing … except another American personal freedom.

Banning guns will not end grief.

Grief is an unpleasant bastard we all have to deal with.

And it will visit people without the help of a gun – banned, or not.

The DC mindset that if everything that has the possibility to hurt another was removed, life would be wonderful, is ludicrous. A perfect world does not exist, here on planet Earth.

Americans have forgotten that grief, like everything else, has to be worked through with grit and determination.

Attacking people for their choice of lifestyle ... and that choice, in America INCLUDES PERSONAL GUNS UPHELD BY OUR CONSTITUTION AND BILL OF RIGHTS ... 
will not end grief.

Grief will still continue to visit people.

Just as swift.

Just as hard.

Just as unrepentant.

Tragedy is a part of Life; and it won't disappear when the government grabs our guns, and places shackles on you "for your own good".

People get wounded. People die. Death is not a National Crisis.

The mentality behind the deaths is what is a National Crisis – and that hails from the obamanite-infested-DC.

Grief is a personal journey … it should not be snatched up by shameless politicians and their lapdogs to further political agendas.

And I find it very hypocritical that the voices screaming the loudest for gun control are screaming louder for abortion” rights”. ((((HELLO PEOPLE!)))) Murder is murdercherry-picking which murder is worse is wicked nonsense.

I have to choose wisely what I allow myself to get pulled into.

All lives matter: even the unborn.

Politicians (most of them abortion supporters) are using gun related grief to keep Americans so exhausted with all the media-fueled hysteria, fanned by the emotions of angry fear ... in hopes of keeping them too depressed to think clearly about what is really going on in America’s Godless society, birthed by the wicked obamas and furthered by crazy pelosi’s Congress, and brainless biden’s administration.

I don't allow that kind of mentality into my personal space, to disturb my peace of mind.

I do not apologize for putting MY peace of mind above everyone else's.

If I am continually stressed out, I cannot be available for myself ... or of benefit to anyone else.

Stressed out people allow others to take their personal freedoms away - case and point: covid, stolen election, the right to assemble, religion of choice, the right to life, freedom of speech, ect.

I refuse to get stuck on the politically generated grief hamster wheel.

Tragedies happen - and are most often out of our control to control.

BUT the pursuit of happiness and mental well-being is a personal choice.

Tragedies happen in Life; choose wisely what you allow to disturb your peace of mind.

The world's hamster wheel, fueled by politically manipulated depression, is not for me. The bait is toxic.

Grief is Life's constant Companion. Life moves forward ... and Grief always tags along, waiting to spring.

obmanite DC {Laws} won't evict Grief.


No comments:

Post a Comment