Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, April 4, 2022

SPRING DAYBREAK


It’s been an interesting morning: WA weather has proven once again that it operates on schizoid behavior patterns.

The furious uproar woke me around 5 AM, with no hope of recapturing the quickly dampened zzz’s.

So, I got up and started a pot of coffee perking.

And glanced out all the surrounding windows.

I hope the rambunctious winds and pounding raindrops shake all the heavily blossomed tree limbs free of the pollen-rich blossoms, so I can get outside at some point. I hate being cooped up; and I’ve been refrained from outside activities for weeks with the wacky weather. 

Early morning view from livingroom window; 5 AM

I’m really feeling the effects of enforced cabin fever. I need fresh air. I need some sort of social interaction. I need unimpeded sunshine warmth – not liquid sunshine!

I need to open some windows and get busy with Spring Cleaning (breathing easy is necessary when using cleaners – even ‘easy-on-the-lungs’ homemade cleaners work best for me, with open windows).

The car needs a through washing – inside, and out.

Carport entrance.
Tree overhanging carport ... keeps me indoors.
Winds shaking pollen into the atmosphere; livingroom window.
Rain & wind whipping up a pollen infused toxic mix.

My life really needs a break from the constant rainfall, and gusty pollination 

There was a brief break in the gray clouds for about 5 minutes – the sunlight brightened the rooms … and I was (very briefly) able to admire the effects rain has on my potted flowerpots ๐Ÿ˜Š

Center skylight showing sunshine.
Kitchen skylight.
Blue sky appearing around 7 AM
Kaleidoscope tulip center.
Striped Squill.
Bicolor striped tulip leaves.
The Parrot Tulips are still thriving; bought March 2019.

The admiration didn’t last long before the Lion was on its wet and snarly rampage again.

April weather roaring like a lion ...
YES PLEASE! Show yourself.
Gary Allen – ‘Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain’ song

I really hope the Lamb decides to come out and play. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment