Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, April 18, 2022

2 Year EYE EXAM ~2022

This afternoon I was finally able to get to my 2-year eye exam: it was due in November of 2021, but I had to reschedule it. Then, December’s asthmatic episode caused another reschedule. March’s bronchitis infection, and April’s surprise snowfall had me wondering if the exam was going to be happening at all, any time soon.

I was happy to see that though it is raining today, another reschedule was avoided ๐Ÿ˜‰

I passed the exam with flying colors – there was a slight adjustment needed for my far-sight: but not much. All-in-all, I’m doing better than expected “for a woman your age” ๐Ÿ˜Š

I ordered Contacts for long-distance driving (I’ll be able to wear polarized sunglasses with them); and doc says the updated prescription should cut down on the headlights glare when dusk settles in and I’m on the road.

I also ordered new glasses: glitzy ones!

Bob, if he was watching me, must have been howling with laughter, when I tried them on – primped a bit – then said, “I’ll take ‘em; they’re so me!”

The glitter drew me in ...
And I like to tortoise shell effect also.
I can't wait for the contacts and new glasses to arrive.

Iris Apfel, eat your heart out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment