Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, February 7, 2021

LAID BACK DAY

I did get that shower I mentioned around 6 AM this morning … and I also got about 5 hours of sleep; waking up around 11:30 AM.

I didn’t feel one iota guilty: I needed that sleep.

((((THANK YOU, YESHUA))))!

Before I signed off FB around 6 AM, I noticed that my granddaughter, and her husband, had mentioned she was recently interviewed and highlighted on a televised Food Network episode 😊

ALYNA ON TV! I haven't been able to find the episode yet, but I will - I'm like a bloodhound on a trail when something interests me πŸ˜‰

Bet’cha Bob was looking down, and beaming.

I also saw that people were posting snow notifications, starting Wednesday, in our region – we’ll see. We rarely get snow at the lower elevations, and Longview and Naselle are definitely lower elevation … like rock bottom lower.

Snow predictions for Longview, WA; about an hour’s drive from the lower flanks of either Mt. St. Helen’s, or Mt. Rainier. So, we’re pretty low elevation.
Snow predictions for Naselle, WA; about an hour’s drive towards the Pacific Ocean. Rock bottom lower elevation.

So, I pulled a week’s worth of meals out of the freezer in the shed - and partially thawed them before slipping them into the 'fridge; it’s a good assortment 😊

This week's meals; a good assortment. Red label = BeefOrange label = Chicken; Green label = Fish & Blue label = Pork.

I finished last night’s read this morning, so I’ve started this one …

2nd Read today.

… they are skinny novels, so they read quickly. With the constant rain I haven’t been getting out of the house. And if the snow comes, as indicated – I’ll be settling even deeper into Bob’s recliner, and getting a good head start on putting a significant dent into my book stash πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment