Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, August 6, 2020

DO YOU REMEMBER?



I was asked the other day: “Do you remember your 1st kiss? The first one that really mattered? That made your knees go weak and your insides flip-flop?”

I didn’t even have to think about the answer – I KNEW!

Bob did not give me my 1st kiss: but Bob gave me THE KISS that “really mattered”.

Every kiss Bob gave me mattered – from the 1st to the last”.

April 19th, 1974: our 1st date. Joy & happiness!

All Bob had to do to make my knees go weak, was look at me and smile that sexy smile of his: the kisses we shared were brands on each other that said, “I’ve waited a long time for you, and now you are mine. Always.”

But the clincher kiss … THE ONE that REALLY MATTERED … he gave to me 4 months after the 1st; on August 27th, 1974 at 9:30 PM. That was our Wedding Night kiss – the kiss that “clinched the deal”.

August 27th, 1974: our Wedding Night - knees buckling & stomach doing flip-flops. HE CHOSE ME FOREVER - this was "the real deal" :-D

The kiss that will carry me through a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment