Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

VOTERS BULLIED AT BALLOT STATIONS

THIS.

This is what is wrong with the voting system.

Withheld information.

People being bullied by the staff at voting centers.

THIS IS WRONG!


With a claim of 'Christianity' no less!


A simple "yes" ... or "no" answer suffices - the voter DID NOT ASK FOR PERSONAL OPINION. She simply asked to have her vote changed if possible.

Van den Heever's arguments were unwarranted and unsolicited.

And, Van den Heever actually tried to appeal to the woman's religious belief by claiming to be a Christian herself - therefore "let the vote stand because t's the 'right thing' to do. OF ALL THE NERVE.

Americans HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND CHANGE THEIR VOTES.

BULLYING IS NOT OKAY!

Especially when the one bullying claims to be "a Christian".

Which, in MHO, she is NOT.

And FYI … “the deal is” that the woman HAS A RIGHT to VOTE FOR whoever REPRESENTS HER VIEWS – THAT is “the deal”. There is nothing “beautiful” about forcing one’s opinions on another – it is okay to have opinions (and I have many that I post), but I do not try to talk a person into something they obviously disagree with.

People do not have to stick around and read my posts - I post for me. I post MY opinions, based on what I have experienced in MY life. But, I don't twist people's arms to accept my opinions; as Van den Heever was doing.


Van den Heever and Hubka could learn from that ‘understanding’.

No comments:

Post a Comment