Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, February 16, 2020

CATCH A RAINBOW



So far 2020 has not been fun.

It’s been frustrating.

It’s been physically challenging – myself with a shingles outbreak, surgeries for friends, and weather-induced “heaviness” assaults on everyone’s emotions.

September 9th, 2019. Eden Valley.
Covered Bridge loop road flooded. December 20, 2019
Covered Bridge loop road lat time I was there; November 20th, 2019

Flooding entering Graysriver. January 23rd, 2020
Slide on KM hill - January 25th, 2020
Slide view – my side of the slide - January 25th, 2019
Cleanup progress on KM slide - February 7th, 2020
Cleanup progress on KM slide - February 7th, 2020
Cleanup progess on KM slide - my side of the mess. February 7th, 2020
KM slide cleanup - February 7th, 2020
Flooded Altoona-Pillar Rock Road - February 7, 2020; road that leads to Eden Valley. Looks like the Rosburg Hall got overrun with flood waters.
Flooding Altoona-Pillar Roack Road - February 7, 2020; seen from Eden Valley side.

The continual deluge of rainfall, and the fear of coronavirus has kept everyone indoors.

News sources tell me that ALL of the PNW is under a "severe flood" warning.

Which means I am literally stuck at home, with nowhere to go.

I feel like a caged animal.

The crying jags have amped up.

It’s been kinda depressing lately.

But, seeing this rainbow spiking the gray cloud cover outside my LV windows, early this morning; had my heart hoping for a turn in the weather and an upswing in moods … as my thoughts ran to catch a rainbow ;-)

Rainbow showing at 7:51 AM.; gone by 8:02 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment