Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

RAIN, MURDER, & demoncrat ZEROS

As is par for the PNW … it is raining:


 
In one picture, the high-center burn mark can still be seen from 2 weeks ago when an idiot in a low-rider got hung up on the speed bump outside my LV windows. For a month that stupid driver would get hung up on this bump; shred gears, burn tires, and hope he'd get away: 2 weeks ago, he got stuck good - even his pals couldn't get him loose. Low-rider vehicles should not be driven in this Park. Just sayin’.
 

And I am stuck indoors; not specifically because of the rain – if that were the case, I’d never get outdoors because it rains 95% of the time here in the PNW ;-)

On top of the steady liquid sunshine keeping me indoors, I have been hit with a painful outbreak of shingles. I had my first experience with them about 19 months ago … not long after we became tenants of this Park … and at first, I wasn’t even sure what they were: Bob knew though. And I was quick to research them so I can take a purely holistic approach to dealing with them. There is no cure for shingles, and they basically lurk all year ‘round along my spine, making me itch. This is the first time they have ever hurt: and they hurt today 

I was first struck with shingles June 14th, 2018; Bob went into the hospital the end of August 2018 ... and entered Heaven's Gates , December 14th, 2018: 2018 was not a good year for me :-(

So, I’m hunkered down inside, watching the rain fall, and reading a mystery murder novel; curled up in Bob’s recliner:

 

I also watched Day 9 of the senate hearing on the Impeachment charade. The demoncrats are die-hard morons; and they have nothing new to put forth. ALL of the House Managers parrot the same bitter twaddle, and demand the Senate do the job they refused to do themselves because they were in such a heat to rush the impeachment through without following legal guidelines.

(https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2020/01/boohoohoo-day-9.html)

They have no case – that witch, pelosi, and her horde of monkeys need to wrap it up … cry, ‘Uncle!”, get spanked and sent to bed early for their out-of control rebellious and bratty behavior … where is that hurling house when it is needed?

pelosi & schiff

It would be a wonderful gift to The People if every one of the morons who instigated this fiasco were voted out – and kicked out of Congress …

No comments:

Post a Comment